We offer numerous services and support for Adult Carers and their families, including:
- Carers Grants
- Carers Hospital Support Project
- Carers Personalised Break Fund
- Dementia Support
- Emotional and Practical Support
- Fundraising Activities
- GP Support
- Groups, trips and activities
- Information and Signposting
- Quarterly young carers and adult carers newsletters
- Podiatry service
- Pamper sessions
- Support and consultation groups
If you have any problems or would just like someone to talk to in confidence then either give one of our Adult Carers’ Support Workers a call on 01928 580182, email them, or fill out the Contact Us form on this website and someone will contact you.
We can then talk about what might make your life easier and how you can get more help, or if you prefer we can arrange a time and place where we can meet up and talk about what your needs are.
And remember – you’re not on your own and we will do everything we can to help you.
Refer yourself or another carer with our quick and easy Registration form
If your circumstances change or you have not had a review in the past twelve months, you can complete your own review form here