How It Works
- You can purchase as many entries as you like for £5 per month, per entry
- Each entry will be allocated a number which is yours for as long as you play
- The draw will be made 12pm on the 20th of each month (or the weekday closest) and 3 draws will be made. The amount of the cash prizes will depend on the amount raised that month.
- Winners will be notified and payments will be made into their bank account
- To play you must be 16 or over.
- You can check the monthly results on Halton Carers Centres website :www.haltoncarers
The more people who enter, the more funds we are able to raise and the bigger the monthly prizes will be! All profits from the lottery will go to Halton Carers Centre, which is a registered Charity.
To enter, please complete the Lottery Entry Form and return with either cash, a cheque or
confirmation that you have set up a Standing Order at your bank to Halton Carers Centre Ltd. 62/64 Church Street Runcorn WA7 1LD.